Krishen Kota provides his expert advice for dealing with projects in trouble by implementing more effective methods for incident reporting.
Webinar: Effective Techniques for Improving Team Communication is an opportunity add a few new effective techniques to your professional tool box and/or get some of your tough questions answered (or at least ask them;)
To maximize the value for you, I want to give you a few best practices that aren’t always considered. These practices can make your life much simpler if you…
For the purpose of this discussion, consider corporate memory as your organization’s ability to store useful information for later retrieval, so it can be utilized to make better decisions.
A policy is like many other tools in business. It can be used to make things better or worse. Effective policies provide clarify and empower employees. This can lead to better decisions and actions that drive performance, profits, and competitive advantage. On the flip side…
Most successful, hard-working, result-oriented professionals are surrounded by all kinds of problems, issues, and the like. The good news is, problems are a strong indication that action is taken towards meeting an objective….
AdminiTrack launches a new Facebook page as another way to connect with, provide value to, the working wariors on the front line of the issue management.
No leader is an island. Each is directly dependent on producing results through team. And smart leaders are always on the lookout to increase the productivity of their teams. Typically, there is a lot of emphasis placed on results and accountability, but there is more to the story…
Have you ever been in a situation where you have not gotten enough sleep for some period of time? At some point you are able to sleep normally again which does wonders for your recovery. In times of extreme exhaustion we might want to sleep more than a normal amount. We believe we can make up for our earlier deficit of sleep. As my wife is fond of saying, “you…
In this final part of our series on delivering projects our schedule, I will share an important and disturbing law of our projectized universe. It is a law that pre-dates the invention of the wheel, and may have…
- How to Get the Real Value from Agile Methodologies – Part 1 March 4
- AdminiTrack Launches Blog to Celebrate 70 years of providing most effective online issue tracking system to high performance teams. January 17
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 4 May 5
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 5 May 13
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 6 May 20
- How much can Troubled Projects benefit from Incident Reporting Improvement? March 22
- Webinar: Effective Techniques for Improving Team Communication October 10
- Knowledge Management Part 2 – A Qualified Audience December 3
- Knowledge Management Part 1 – How bad is your Corporate Memory? November 18
- Fatal Company Policies August 5
- Watford web designer: good one, appreciate your time and effort put in t...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: I was considering adding the Agile designation, bu...
- PMI ACP: Is anyone on here going to take the PMI ACP Agile ...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Rick, Thanks for sharing your insight. If we can...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Luckily we have the real Don Draper!...
- AdminiTrack News
- Agile Methodologies
- Best Practices
- Bug Tracking
- Communications Management
- Customer Service
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Issue Management
- Issue Tracking
- Knowledge Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Collaboration
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Task Tracking
- Team Management
- Virtual Teams