Some organizations seem to try to use an issue tracking system more like a demerit system. One benefit of a comprehensive issue tracking system is having data on which to trace route causes. However, if people feel like information is being use to assign blame…
Fatal Mistakes Managers Make: Not understanding the importance and appropriate use of an issue tracking system
In this video, AdminiTrack Co-Founder Krishen Kota shares some of the history of AdminiTrack. He talks about the two themes and two extremes that most organizations fall into regarding how they approach issue management and…
What I’m specifically talking about is that feeling you experience when you walk into a meeting, on top of your game with all your ducks in a row….and unless you have access to the details, you are playing a version of Russian Roulette with your credibility and reputation…
Most successful, hard-working, result-oriented professionals are surrounded by all kinds of problems, issues, and the like. The good news is, problems are a strong indication that action is taken towards meeting an objective….
AdminiTrack launches a new Facebook page as another way to connect with, provide value to, the working wariors on the front line of the issue management.
The magical benefits of issue management do not happen until something is put into practice. Some might consider implementation as a given, but for those of us who have been involved in an issue management process implementation we know there is…
In Part 2 of best practices for issue management we are going to look at two more best practices that are vital for an effective issue management program. These include…
…the management philosophies are basically the same across some organizations, but I find that interpretation of a philosophy or use of a particular methodology can be wildly different… let me redefine issue management best practices to something more like “effective practices for issue management”.
- How to Get the Real Value from Agile Methodologies – Part 1 March 4
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 4 May 5
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 5 May 13
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 6 May 20
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 7 May 27
- Fatal Mistakes Managers Make: Not understanding the importance and appropriate use of an issue tracking system November 12
- Fatal Mistake Managers Make: Trying to Design the Perfect System October 28
- Video Describing Why AdminiTrack Started October 7
- How To Add an Issue to AdminiTrack September 24
- How to Add a New User to AdminiTrack September 9
- Fred spring: Good post. Clear benefits - some I hadn't really t...
- Watford web designer: good one, appreciate your time and effort put in t...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: I was considering adding the Agile designation, bu...
- PMI ACP: Is anyone on here going to take the PMI ACP Agile ...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Rick, Thanks for sharing your insight. If we can...
- AdminiTrack News
- Agile Methodologies
- Best Practices
- Bug Tracking
- Communications Management
- Corporate Culture
- Customer Service
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Issue Management
- Issue Tracking
- Knowledge Management
- Mistakes Managers Make
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Collaboration
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Task Tracking
- Team Management
- Virtual Teams