Some organizations seem to try to use an issue tracking system more like a demerit system. One benefit of a comprehensive issue tracking system is having data on which to trace route causes. However, if people feel like information is being use to assign blame…
Fatal Mistakes Managers Make: Not understanding the importance and appropriate use of an issue tracking system
Adding an issue to AdminiTrack is a straight forward task. Start by clicking the Add Issue button on the issues list. Then…
Adding a user to AdminiTrack is a straight forward task. The most important thing to remember is to select the projects you would like to have associated with…
Instructions on How To Add a Project to AdminiTrack. Adding a project to AdminiTrack is a straight forward task. The most important thing to remember is…
An effective issue tracking system is used as an under the radar secret weapon for those who have cracked the code of it use. You have the ability to handle more than…
There are a number of factors that contribute to someone being respected. My philosophy on respect is that people respect people who stand for something important, and who are…
What I’m specifically talking about is that feeling you experience when you walk into a meeting, on top of your game with all your ducks in a row….and unless you have access to the details, you are playing a version of Russian Roulette with your credibility and reputation…
Krishen Kota provides his expert advice for dealing with projects in trouble by implementing more effective methods for incident reporting.
Defect management systems include two common components which include processes and tools. Ignore either one and you end up with sub-optimal results. But to have an effective defect management system take a third often overlooked component. Check out the article which includes the third…
In Part 2 of best practices for issue management we are going to look at two more best practices that are vital for an effective issue management program. These include…
- How to Get the Real Value from Agile Methodologies – Part 1 March 4
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 4 May 5
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 5 May 13
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 6 May 20
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 7 May 27
- Fatal Mistakes Managers Make: Not understanding the importance and appropriate use of an issue tracking system November 12
- Fatal Mistake Managers Make: Trying to Design the Perfect System October 28
- Video Describing Why AdminiTrack Started October 7
- How To Add an Issue to AdminiTrack September 24
- How to Add a New User to AdminiTrack September 9
- Fred spring: Good post. Clear benefits - some I hadn't really t...
- Watford web designer: good one, appreciate your time and effort put in t...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: I was considering adding the Agile designation, bu...
- PMI ACP: Is anyone on here going to take the PMI ACP Agile ...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Rick, Thanks for sharing your insight. If we can...
- AdminiTrack News
- Agile Methodologies
- Best Practices
- Bug Tracking
- Communications Management
- Corporate Culture
- Customer Service
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Issue Management
- Issue Tracking
- Knowledge Management
- Mistakes Managers Make
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Collaboration
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Task Tracking
- Team Management
- Virtual Teams