Obviously, stating a commitment is separate and different from making a commitment. Commitment is a word that we hear a lot, but it can mean many different things depending on the context. What I would ask is that as you read the rest of this post, do your best to set aside what you already know, believe, or have experienced related to the concept of commitment.
a quick look at the importance of defining clear responsibilities. But before you deem this as something that is something you already know, make sure to read carefully to pick up on a few critical subtleties to make sure you get the …
Have you ever worked on a project and thought, “…If we would have discovered that earlier, we could have easily done something about it.” If so, here’s a tip that…
We may not be able to solve all the technology world’s project delivery issues here in this blog post, but if you are involved in a challenging project, I want to share some valuable tips from my experience, that will greatly increase the chances of your project coming in on schedule.
In part 2, we looked at how Agile documentation differs from traditional documentation. More importantly, we discussed the purpose of documentation as it relates to customer satisfaction. In part 3 our focus is on how to get the real value from Agile scope management. As a starting point, let’s examine…
I have been fortunately cursed with many years of experience in internal software development and consulting for clients on a variety of technology projects, software testing, and quality assurance efforts. Over time, I started connecting the dots and seeing things that were not so obvious in the beginning. In retrospect, I discovered two major roles of IT issue tracking software, regardless of how it is being used (tracking defects and non-conformance items, capturing customer requests and feedback, bug tracking, or issue management.)
- How to Get the Real Value from Agile Methodologies – Part 1 March 4
- AdminiTrack Launches Blog to Celebrate 70 years of providing most effective online issue tracking system to high performance teams. January 17
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 7 May 27
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 6 May 20
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 5 May 13
- 3 Unexpected Business Benefits from Having an Effective Issue Tracking System – Part 2 July 17
- 3 Unexpected Business Benefits from Having an Effective Issue Tracking System – Part 1 July 4
- A Manager’s Need for Speed June 6
- Knowledge Management Part 3 – The Knowledge Yellow Pages May 7
- Knowledge Management Part 2 – A Qualified Audience May 1
- Watford web designer: good one, appreciate your time and effort put in t...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: I was considering adding the Agile designation, bu...
- PMI ACP: Is anyone on here going to take the PMI ACP Agile ...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Rick, Thanks for sharing your insight. If we can...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Luckily we have the real Don Draper!...
- AdminiTrack News
- Agile Methodologies
- Best Practices
- Bug Tracking
- Communications Management
- Corporate Culture
- Customer Service
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Issue Management
- Issue Tracking
- Knowledge Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Collaboration
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Task Tracking
- Team Management
- Virtual Teams