Obviously, stating a commitment is separate and different from making a commitment. Commitment is a word that we hear a lot, but it can mean many different things depending on the context. What I would ask is that as you read the rest of this post, do your best to set aside what you already know, believe, or have experienced related to the concept of commitment.
a quick look at the importance of defining clear responsibilities. But before you deem this as something that is something you already know, make sure to read carefully to pick up on a few critical subtleties to make sure you get the …
Have you ever worked on a project and thought, “…If we would have discovered that earlier, we could have easily done something about it.” If so, here’s a tip that…
We may not be able to solve all the technology world’s project delivery issues here in this blog post, but if you are involved in a challenging project, I want to share some valuable tips from my experience, that will greatly increase the chances of your project coming in on schedule.
In part 2, we looked at how Agile documentation differs from traditional documentation. More importantly, we discussed the purpose of documentation as it relates to customer satisfaction. In part 3 our focus is on how to get the real value from Agile scope management. As a starting point, let’s examine…
I have been fortunately cursed with many years of experience in internal software development and consulting for clients on a variety of technology projects, software testing, and quality assurance efforts. Over time, I started connecting the dots and seeing things that were not so obvious in the beginning. In retrospect, I discovered two major roles of IT issue tracking software, regardless of how it is being used (tracking defects and non-conformance items, capturing customer requests and feedback, bug tracking, or issue management.)
- How to Get the Real Value from Agile Methodologies – Part 1 March 4
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 4 May 5
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 5 May 13
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 6 May 20
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 7 May 27
- Fatal Mistakes Managers Make: Not understanding the importance and appropriate use of an issue tracking system November 12
- Fatal Mistake Managers Make: Trying to Design the Perfect System October 28
- Video Describing Why AdminiTrack Started October 7
- How To Add an Issue to AdminiTrack September 24
- How to Add a New User to AdminiTrack September 9
- Fred spring: Good post. Clear benefits - some I hadn't really t...
- Watford web designer: good one, appreciate your time and effort put in t...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: I was considering adding the Agile designation, bu...
- PMI ACP: Is anyone on here going to take the PMI ACP Agile ...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Rick, Thanks for sharing your insight. If we can...
- AdminiTrack News
- Agile Methodologies
- Best Practices
- Bug Tracking
- Communications Management
- Corporate Culture
- Customer Service
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Issue Management
- Issue Tracking
- Knowledge Management
- Mistakes Managers Make
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Collaboration
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Task Tracking
- Team Management
- Virtual Teams