In this video, AdminiTrack Co-Founder Krishen Kota shares some of the history of AdminiTrack. He talks about the two themes and two extremes that most organizations fall into regarding how they approach issue management and…
To maximize the value for you, I want to give you a few best practices that aren’t always considered. These practices can make your life much simpler if you…
Most successful, hard-working, result-oriented professionals are surrounded by all kinds of problems, issues, and the like. The good news is, problems are a strong indication that action is taken towards meeting an objective….
AdminiTrack launches a new Facebook page as another way to connect with, provide value to, the working wariors on the front line of the issue management.
No leader is an island. Each is directly dependent on producing results through team. And smart leaders are always on the lookout to increase the productivity of their teams. Typically, there is a lot of emphasis placed on results and accountability, but there is more to the story…
Have you ever been in a situation where you have not gotten enough sleep for some period of time? At some point you are able to sleep normally again which does wonders for your recovery. In times of extreme exhaustion we might want to sleep more than a normal amount. We believe we can make up for our earlier deficit of sleep. As my wife is fond of saying, “you…
In this final part of our series on delivering projects our schedule, I will share an important and disturbing law of our projectized universe. It is a law that pre-dates the invention of the wheel, and may have…
This week we will take a look at the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup of project management best practices. …two concepts that sound like they won’t work together, but…
Have you ever worked on a project and thought, “…If we would have discovered that earlier, we could have easily done something about it.” If so, here’s a tip that…
I have been fortunately cursed with many years of experience in internal software development and consulting for clients on a variety of technology projects, software testing, and quality assurance efforts. Over time, I started connecting the dots and seeing things that were not so obvious in the beginning. In retrospect, I discovered two major roles of IT issue tracking software, regardless of how it is being used (tracking defects and non-conformance items, capturing customer requests and feedback, bug tracking, or issue management.)
- How to Get the Real Value from Agile Methodologies – Part 1 March 4
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 4 May 5
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 5 May 13
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 6 May 20
- Delivering Projects on Schedule – Part 7 May 27
- Fatal Mistakes Managers Make: Not understanding the importance and appropriate use of an issue tracking system November 12
- Fatal Mistake Managers Make: Trying to Design the Perfect System October 28
- Video Describing Why AdminiTrack Started October 7
- How To Add an Issue to AdminiTrack September 24
- How to Add a New User to AdminiTrack September 9
- Fred spring: Good post. Clear benefits - some I hadn't really t...
- Watford web designer: good one, appreciate your time and effort put in t...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: I was considering adding the Agile designation, bu...
- PMI ACP: Is anyone on here going to take the PMI ACP Agile ...
- Krishen Kota, PMP: Rick, Thanks for sharing your insight. If we can...
- AdminiTrack News
- Agile Methodologies
- Best Practices
- Bug Tracking
- Communications Management
- Corporate Culture
- Customer Service
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Issue Management
- Issue Tracking
- Knowledge Management
- Mistakes Managers Make
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Collaboration
- Project Execution
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Task Tracking
- Team Management
- Virtual Teams